If you are looking for fun, family-friendly Easter events in Spartanburg or close by, we have the list for you! This list includes information about where to take Easter bunny photos, go on egg hunts of all sorts and new places to visit this Spring.
Spartanburg Easter Egg Hunts and Events
- The Easter Bunny will be at the mall from April 6th – 20th, 2019
- Photo and visiting
opportunities Mondaythrough Saturday from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm | Sunday from 12:00 – 6:00 pm | Pet Nights on April 7th and 14th
- This is a family-friendly morning event at TCMU-Spartanburg on April 13,
2019from 8:00 am – 9:30 am.
- It will include an egg hunt, Easter crafts, sing-a-longs, and photos with the Easter Bunny
. Ticketsgo on sale March 6, 2019for members and March 13, 2019for non-members.
- April 13, 2019 from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Egg hunts, crafts, inflatables, magic shows, field games and pictures with the Easter Bunny
- This is a FREE event in Greer.
- April 20, 2019 from 10 am – 1 pm
- Hunt eggs during the Egg Scramble
- Pet live rabbits
- face painting, inflatables and a magician
- $5 Register in advance starting March 18th, 2019
- April 13th, 2019 from 11 am – 1 pm
- Free event for people of all ages with disabilities
- Sign up in advance
- Egg hunt, games, crafts
2019 Library Events Coming Soon!
Easter Events Outside Spartanburg that are Worth the Drive
- Enjoy a brunch, make a craft, hunt for eggs and take pictures with the Easter Bunny at this special event at the Children’s Museum of the Upstate.
- April 13,
2019at 8:30 am
- Tickets will go on sale for members on March 6, and March 13 to non-members
First Baptist Simpsonville is hosting The Great Egg Venture at Heritage Park in Simpsonville. There will be egg hunts, inflatables, crafts and more for kids ages 2-12!
- April 6, 2019 from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Ages 2 – 12
- April 20, 2019 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Egg hunt for kids 12 and under
- Egg hunts, baby animals, jump pillow, Easter Bunny photos and more!
- Cost is $10 when you buy tickets online; price increases $2 in person
- Located approximately 1.5 hours from Spartanburg, your family can take a train ride with the Easter Bunny!
- Experience a train ride, face painting, stories and a visit with the Easter Bunny
- April 6th, April 13th, and April 20th, 2019
- Trains will run at 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 2 pm and 3 pm
- Cost: prices vary by First Class, Coach, Caboose or Open Air car
- April 21,
with egg hunts throughout the day from 9:00 am – 3:30 pm. 2019
- This is one of the Southeast’s largest Easter Egg hunts.
- It takes place on the Front Lawn of the beautiful Biltmore Estate along with music, stories, a magic show and photos with the Easter Rabbit.
- The egg hunts are for children 2-9 years of age.
- Egg hunt is included with estate admission.
Are you looking for egg hunts in Greenville? Check out our list of Easter Egg Hunts in Greenville, SC on our sister site, Kidding Around Greenville.
Did we miss a great Easter event in Spartanburg County? Let us know!