Are you looking for Easter Egg hunts and events for kids in Spartanburg, SC? Whether it’s hunting for treasured eggs or rubbing elbows with the Easter Bunny, this list is for you! And be sure to check back regularly. Events are added daily.
- Willing to go beyond the ‘burg? Visit our sister site Kidding Around Greenville for a list of even more Easter Events in the Upstate, SC.
- Looking for local Easter activities with social distancing and Covid-19 precautions that might be a littler safer than traditional events? Here’s our list of Covid-Friendly Easter Things to Do in Upstate, SC.
If you are looking for fun, family-friendly Easter events in Spartanburg or close by, we have the list for you! This list includes information about where to take Easter bunny photos, go on egg hunts of all sorts and new places to visit this Spring. Check back throughout the season because we’ll be adding to this list as more local egg hunts are announced.
Our event pages and event lists are intended to share information not provide community health recommendations. Please consult local health recommendations and your physician for up to date information on the safety of attending community events.
Spartanburg Easter Egg Hunts and Events
Events are added to this list as information becomes available. Events are listed in date order.
The Easter Bunny worked closely with Spartanburg County Parks this year to bring the fun to your family! Order eggs and the Park Peeps will come hide them in your yard the week before Easter! Eggs are $10 per dozen with a limit of 5 dozen per family and available while supplies last. This opportunity is only available to residents of Spartanburg County.
- Ordering is open until Friday, March 19, 2021.
Get up close and cuddly with the goats, bunnies & chicks of Tate Kids for some unique spring photo opportunities. $30 for 15 digital downloads. Reserve your spot by calling or texting 864.809.7282.
- Friday, March 19, 2021 at 2:45 pm
- Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 10 am
- Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 10 am
- Friday, March 26, 2021 at 3 pm
- Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 10 am
- Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10 am
During this socially-distanced drive thru experience, guests will participate in a scavenger hunt, snap a selfie with the Easter Bunny, enjoy entertainment, and grab a goodie bag. Online pre-registration is required for a timed entry of either 10-11 am or 11 am – 12 pm. Registration for residents of Greer begins on Monday, March 8 at 8 am. Non-residents can register beginning on Monday, March 15 at 8 am.
- Saturday, March 27, 2021, 10 am – 12 pm
- Center for the Arts, 804 Trade Street, Greer
Rub elbows with the Easter Bunny and paint your own egg! The cost is $12 for the first egg and $10 for each additional egg. A $5 fee paid in advance online reserves your child’s spot. There will be a photo booth area for photos with the Bunny, along with snacks and juice. Eggs are available a week after the event.
- Saturday, March 27, 2021, 3 – 4 pm
Whip up some pancakes with the Easter Bunny! Event also includes an egg hunt around the Plate 108 kitchen. The price is $35 per person. Reserve your space online.
- Sunday, March 28, 2021, 11:30 am – 2 pm
- Plate 108, 108 E. Poinsett Street, Greer
Bring your basket to Bethany Wesleyan Church’s fun-filled egg hunt! Hot dogs, chips, drinks, and cupcakes will also be served. Pre-registration on the event Facebook page is requested.
- Saturday, April 3, 2021, 12 – 3 pm
- 501 Bethany Church Road, Moore
Hosted by Lifespring KidLife, this egg hunt includes activities like a Bible story, a craft, and an egg hunt.
- Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 11 am
- 170 Giles Drive, Boiling Springs
Celebrate the first Bunny Burg with a special sensory egg hunt, Easter games and crafts, egg and cookie decorating, and a photo opportunity with the Easter Bunny! Tickets are $18 for a family of two and $15 for members. Tickets are for timed entry and must be bought in advance online.
- Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 8, 9, 10, and 11 am
Hop over to Inman for this socially-distanced event.
- Saturday, April 3, 2021, 10 – 11 am
- Leroy Mathis Park, 50 Bishop Street, Inman
Celebrate Easter while also staying socially distanced! On this drive-thru, you will see Easter bunnies and blow up decorations. Kids will also get a goodie bag and have an opportunity to get a picture with the Easter bunny!
- Saturday, April 3, 2021, 11 am – 4 pm
- 207 S. Buncombe Road, Greer
Easter Events Outside Spartanburg that are Worth the Drive
First Baptist Simpsonville is hosting The Great EggVenture at Heritage Park in Simpsonville. There will be egg hunts, inflatables, prizes and more for kids ages 2-12! Skip the line and pre-register for this event.
- Saturday, March 20, 9 am – 12 pm
Located in Spencer and about 2 hours from Greenville, the NC Transportation welcomes the Easter Bunny for four days. Get your picture taken with the bunny (either DIY it or pay for a professional photo) and then enjoy a day with trains! You can also upgrade your admission with a train ride experience on an Easter-themed train. Admission ranges in price from $5 – $14 plus fees. Admission is FREE for children under the age of 3. See the event website to buy your tickets and for more details about pricing and the train schedule.
- Saturday, March 27, 2021, 9 am – 5 pm
- Sunday, March 28, 2021, 12 – 5 pm
- Friday, April 2, 2021, 9 am – 5 pm
- Saturday, April 3, 2021, 9 am – 5 pm
Are you looking for egg hunts in Greenville? Check out our list of Easter Egg Hunts in Greenville, SC on our sister site, Kidding Around Greenville.
Grab your Easter basket and head to the farm for a day of family fun! Egg hunts are for children up to age 12. Each child will get 12 eggs and a goodie bag. Egg hunts are held at 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, and 1:30 pm. There is also an egg hunt for kids with special needs at 9:30 am. After hunting for eggs, enjoy the Easter bonnet contest at noon, visit with newborn farm animals, get your picture taken with the Easter bunny, play games, and enjoy all that Denver Downs has to offer. Purchase tickets in advance for $10 each (kids and adults). Tickets at the door are $12 each.
- Friday, April 2, 2021, 10 am – 3 pm
- Saturday, April 3, 2021, 10 am – 3 pm
2021 Canceled Easter Events
Due to COVID-19, several egg hunts have been canceled in 2021. We’ve listed a few of them below. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for them in 2022!
Egg-cessible Easter Egg Hunt
This event at North Spartanburg Park is free and open to people of all ages with mental and/or physical disabilities.
Community Easter Egg Drop at Sunset Park
This very popular event involves thousands of eggs falling from a helicopter hovering a few hundred feet above.
Did we miss a great Easter event in Spartanburg County? Let us know!