If you are looking for fun, family-friendly Easter events locally or close by, we have the list for you! This list includes information about where to take Easter bunny photos, go on egg hunts of all sorts and new places to visit this Spring.
Spartanburg Easter Egg Hunts and Events
• The Easter Bunny will arrive at the mall on Saturday, March 17, 2018
• Photo and visiting opportunities
• Monday through Saturday from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm | Sunday from 12:00 – 6:00 pm | Pet Nights on March 19 & 26
• Come join in on some Easter fun on March 31, 2018 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm!
• A giant Easter egg hunt, live animals, inflatables, face painting and concessions
• The event begins at 10:00, with age-staggered Easter egg hunts beginning at 10:30 am
• Tickets are $5.00 for any child participating. Parents are free.
• Bring a basket or sack for each child participating.
• Online registration is encouraged.
- March 24, 2018, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- North Spartanburg Park
- Free and open to people of all ages with mental or physical disabilities
- Includes egg hunt and hot dog lunch plate
- Family members of participants can purchase a lunch plate for $3
• Cedar Spring Baptist Church is hosting this event.
• March 31, 2018 from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
• Easter egg hunt with a visit from the Easter bunny and face painting
• There will be food as well.
• This is a FREE event.
• March 28, 2018 at 10:30 am
• Come join in the fun with your little ones as we meet at Boiling Springs Community Park!
• Bring a basket or sack to collect eggs.
• This is a FREE event.
• March 25, 2018 from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
• Bring a picnic lunch and blanket to enjoy a fun afternoon including a egg hunt.
• Located on the Front Lawn of the Main Building | Wofford Campus
• Eggs will be hidden by age groups.
• Families should register here
• March 31, 2018 at 11:30 am
• Located at Barnet Park
• Thousands of eggs will be hidden in the park for preschool and elementary children to hunt
• Bring your own basket
• FREE event for the kids
- March 17, 2018 from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Hearts of Clay
- The cost is $25 for 4 eggs with additional eggs being $7 each
- Reservations requested
- “Monday Funday: Easter Egg Dying”
- March 26, 2018, 3:30 – 4:30pm
- This program is open to kids up to age 11.
- “Easter Egg Hunt”
- March 27, 2018, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Easter Party and egg hunt
- Please bring your Easter basket for gathering eggs
- This is a family friendly event so please bring the entire family.
- “Once Upon a Tuesday Tale: Hoppy Easter Storytime”
- March 27, 2018, 6:30 pm – 7:30pm
- A hoppin’ good time celebrating Easter
- “Egg-stra Special Snuggle and a Story with an Easter Egg Hunt”
- March 28, 2018, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm and March 29, 2018, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Storytime followed by an Easter Egg Hunt and photos with a bunny
- “Easter Crafts”
- March 29, 2018, 6:30 pm – 7:30pm
- Hop on in and enjoy some Easter holiday crafts.
- “Mr. Bunny’s Fabulous Egg Hunt”
- March 30, 2018, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- The egg hunt is for children, but families are welcome.
Greer Easter Egg Hunts and Events
• March 24, 2018 from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
• Egg hunts, crafts, inflatables, magic shows, field games and pictures with the Easter Bunny
• This is a FREE event.
Gaffney Easter Events
• On Saturday, March 24, 2018 and Saturday, March 31, 2018 from 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm, the Easter Bunny will be strolling around the Gaffney Outlet Marketplace.
• The Easter Bunny will have treats and will stop for pictures with children.
Easter Events Outside Spartanburg that are Worth the Drive
Enjoy a brunch, make a craft, hunt for eggs and take pictures with the Easter Bunny at this special event at the Children’s Museum of the Upstate.
• March 17, 2018 at 8:30 am
• Tickets will go on sale for members on February 21, and February 28 to non-members
First Baptist Simpsonville is hosting The Great Egg Venture at Heritage Park in Simpsonville. There will be egg hunts, inflatables, crafts and more for kids ages 2-12!
- April 15, 2017 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Ages 2 – 12
• March 31, 2018 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
• Egg hunt for kids 12 and under
• Egg hunts, baby animals, jump pillow, Easter Bunny photos and more!
• Cost is $8 for children/$6 for adults
Located approximately 1.5 hours from Spartanburg, your family can take a train ride with the Easter Bunny!
• Experience a train ride, face painting, stories and a visit with the Easter Bunny
• March 24, 2018 and March 31, 2018
• Trains will run at 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 2 pm and 3 pm
• Cost: prices vary by First Class, Coach, Caboose or Open Air car
Visit the birthplace of your favorite dolls for this all-day Easter event.
• Babyland General Hospital in Cleveland, GA
• March 24, 2018 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
• April 1, 2018 with egg hunts throughout the day.
• This is one of the Southeast’s largest Easter Egg hunts.
• It takes place on the Front Lawn of the beautiful Biltmore Estate along with music, stories, a magic show and photos with the Easter Rabbit.
• The egg hunts are for children 2-9 years of age.
• Egg hunt is included with estate admission.
Are you looking for egg hunts in Greenville? Check out our list of Easter Egg Hunts in Greenville, SC on our sister site, Kidding Around Greenville.
Did we miss a great Easter event in Spartanburg County? Let us know!