Spring is in the air! The flowers are blooming and the birds are chirping. And, the kids can play outdoors! Spartanburg comes to life in the Spring with family-friendly events, Easter egg hunts, and more.
If you are looking for ways to have fun with your family this spring, you’ve come to the right place. Want to play outside? We’ve got it. Want to know about local Easter events? We’ve got it. Want to know about some daytrips for spring break? We’ve got it.
Here’s a guide to all things spring in Spartanburg. Have fun!
Each month, we have you covered with the best local events. Check out 31+ Things to Do in March.
Easter Egg Hunts
Easter is April 21, 2019 and that means egg hunts! The Ultimate List of Easter Events in Spartanburg has all the egg hunts, bunny photo opportunities, library events, and events worth the drive.
Looking for a special place to eat on Easter? We have 7 Suggestions for Easter Brunch!
Festival season arrives each spring to the delight of Spartanburg locals. Check out our list of Spartanburg Spring Festivals and be sure to miss:
Spring also brings Spring Consignment Sales.
Spring Break Ideas
Looking for ways to entertain your children while they are out of school for Spring Break? Here are some of our favorite ideas:
- 100+ Things to Do Over Spring Break
- Spring Break Camps in Spartanburg
- 10 Vacation Destinations You Can Drive to in a Day or Less
- Plan a Family Road Trip to the Big E in Gaffney
With the warmer weather, your family needs to get outdoors! Spartanburg has so many wonderful places to explore outdoors – hiking, fishing, strolling, putt-putt, parks, playgrounds, etc. Follow the sunshine and check out the many Upstate options.
- Things to Do Outside in Spartanburg
- 3 Parks in Boiling Springs Your Kids Will Love
- Mom Review: Cleveland Park
- Cottonwood Trail Preserve
- Happy Hollow Park
- Croft State Park
- Mom Review: Hatcher Garden & Woodland Preserve
- Hiking Rainbow Falls in Jones Gap (with kids)
- Hiking Through History: Musgrove Mill State Historic Site
If the saying “April showers brings May flowers” is true this spring, there is also plenty of things to do indoors in Spartanburg.
More Ways to Have Fun
But, that’s not all! We’ve got more ideas for your family to help your family get the most out of this fun season.
- 20+ Free or Cheap Things to Do in Spartanburg (that kids will love)
- 25 Things Your Child Must Do in Spartanburg Before They Grow Up
- Your Spartanburg Bucket List for 2019
What are excited to do this spring?